Monday, July 17, 2017

ROSEGAL Review: Spaghetti Strap Backless Cut-out Jumpsuit


Hello, lovelies! I can't wait to tell where we've gone this last weekend but let me share with you first this jumpsuit I ordered from ROSEGAL. This spaghetti strap backless cut-out jumpsuit took my attention because of its muted color and its design. I also love that the material is chiffon; it promises a light weight fabric, thus, I'll be carefree to move around. It has two side pockets and it has a concealed zipper at the back. I am usually size Medium but in this particular product, I went one size larger (I got Large). Always check their size chart, okay?



Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ROSEGAL 
spaghetti strap backless cut-out jumpsuit (get here)
top handle bucket bag with pouch (get here)
flat heel square toe slippers (get here)
wooden bangle quartz watch (get here)
striped ribbed cropped t-shirt (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...